Sunday 14 December 2014

Evolution



My bad it's been a whole week since I updated, slacking in the blogging department! There is a reason though, been busy designing elves, lots and lots of elves. So where to start eh?? Well the elves without the orange backgrounds are where my initial idea generation took me, I was worrying a lot about making my elves look like.....well.....elves and I was producing a lot of generic designs. So I lowered the opacity and did another pass, always trying to think outside the box and the orange backed ones are a result of that. Finally begining to get that "animal" look that I've been chasing, lots of talismans and a cobbled together look is helping with this. The creepy masks are just an experiment, do you think I should keep them?? Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment