Saturday 3 October 2015

Clockwork Assassins and Inktober

 
He's all finished! It feels so good to get a painting doe after taking a break from it all, got my drawing mojo back. I'm still not sure where I want to take this "steampunk project" as I am referring to it but I at least have an idea for the next piece in the series, which will be a giant mechanical walking watchtower. It's going to be a return to environments as that's still one of my weakest areas, for now I will just leave you with "Master Sneech".

 
As a quick little extra here's my first sketch for Inktober. If you don't know what that is then I will enlighten you haha. Inktober is where artists from all around the world create a drawing every day of October using finliners, biro's, promarkers. I will dropa  link down below that explains it a little better. Till next time!
 
Inktober - http://inktober.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment