Thursday 22 January 2015

Getting Back On That Horse


You might of noticed I haven't uploaded in a while and it's not due to lazyness or lack of ideas or even just plain older artists block, it's just sometimes I struggle to to "get back on the horse" as such. Above is the first time I have gone back into Photoshop for a good few weeks, it's obviously only in it's early stages and uploading it up here has made me notice a lot of things that need fixing. The point of this update though is that sometimes I just get scared of going back into painting/drawing, I end up putting it off and off until it becomes weeks before I go back and start painting, as soon as I put pen to digital paper though I feel like I am putting on a old pair of slippers, it's weird! I wondered if any of you guys have little quirks like this?? would be really interested to know?? Till next time, hopefully next time shant be as long this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment