Friday 7 August 2015

Dishonored Portrait

 
After spending the past few weeks studying environments I was itching to get back to creating some character art. My original plan was to start on my contest piece for the Cube Brush golem challenge but I got distracted with my excitement for the Dishonored definitive addition coming at the end of the month.
 
The above piece is an original character, however he was done in the style of the Dishonored concept art, I love how loose the brush strokes are in those pieces, they give a lot of energy to a piece which I think is somewhat lacking in my work. Hoping to transfer what I've learnt from this piece over to my own work and it's definitely got me wanting to create more portraits. Till next time!
 
P.S: Here's the link for the Cubebrush challenge if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment