Friday 15 May 2015

Pushing On!



 
 
Vey close to the end of this project now! As you can see from above I'm mainly adding polish, colour and finishing up final pieces for the book, I still feel no where near ready to hand in this project but then again I never do with my work, always room to improve!
 
The above pictures are from left to right a nord baron, huntsman, guardsman and shield maiden. They are pretty much a culmination of everything I have learned over this year, anatomy, colouring my pieces and getting away from line art into fully rendered greyscale paintings. I still have a lot to learn but I am getting to a stage where I feel like I am a lot more comfortable with my work. I hope you guys have enjoyed seeing me grow as much as I have enjoyed pushing myself. Till next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment