Wednesday 15 April 2015

Getting A Little Creepy

 
University is getting pretty tense at the moment so I haven't been able to upload as much as I want to in the past few weeks, however I can't leave you guys hanging without any new work, can I now?? Above is my first pass at creating some fanatics/zealots/mutations for the children of odin, if it looks weird and disturbing to you then I have succeeded in what I was trying to achieve! I have some even weirder head designs too but I haven't yet finished them.
 
I was trying something a little different with these guys technically, instead of my usual render everything to death, I attempted to try and be a bit more loose with my brush strokes and suggest things rather than painting everything out. It was a fun little experiment and I certainly finished these a lot quicker than previous piece of work. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment