Wednesday 19 November 2014

Practise Makes Perfect!




So I wasn't lying when I said I am going to keep practising until I perfect the human body! These sketches are from the past few days, each page took about a couple of hours. I am slowly beginning to get to grips with the techniques I have been researching, such as using the Loomis method for getting the head proportions right. Overall I am really pleased with how its going, when I feel fully comfortable I am going to start getting back into creating my own characters with these new techniques. Till next time.

P.S: I don't think myslef some genius at drawing, far from it, but if you ever feel like you can't draw or that you want to give up, like I did on monday, don't! Getting good at art takes time and a lot of patience, just keep at it every day and it wont be long before you're creating masterpieces!  

No comments:

Post a Comment