Tuesday 5 August 2014

Commission Work!



Back with some exciting work! (well it might not be that exciting because it's all in shades of grey but you get my point). So I recently got asked by a friend if I wanted to help in the creation of a little puzzle platformer game he was working on, I jumped at the chance. Lately I have been struggling to find focus on what I want to draw/design so having a set brief from a "client" has really helped me get back into the swing of things, plus I am getting paid, so it's a win win situation. 

Above you can see the beginnings of the main character of the game, I had a pretty open brief, my only guidelines were to create something similar in style to the "mini warriors" game. Hopefully if the client likes the top designs the next time you will see this guy will be all modelled in Maya. Till next time. 

P.S - If you ever wanted something designing/creating just give me an email, I am always happy to have a look at what you might want doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment