Monday 27 October 2014

Weapons, Glorious Weapons!


Realised today that I have less than ten weeks till first semester ends! So design mode has fully kicked in for my honours project. Above you can see the twelve initial sword silhouette sketches I created for my "God race", was trying all sorts of things in this phase, from curved blades, to big world of warcraft style broadswords. Was always trying to achieve an ice effect with the weapons though, that's why some of them are so misshapen. 


These are four of my favourites from the silhouette sketches, I took them and simply lowered the opacity on them and sketched over them, going to take the sword second from the left and fully render it next, lots of frost effects and glowly blue bits to come! Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment