Sunday 28 September 2014

Getting Frustrated!


So it's been a while........I do apologise been a bit busy lately (no alcohol was involved in this distraction...shifty eyes). So last Monday I started back at uni and I got to start planing my honours project, more on that in another post, so to prepare myself I thought I would do a little character design study. I have a always loved the look and feel of the British Napoleonic uniforms so I thought why not create a character based on it!? The actual line work for this piece was done weeks ago, it's only just now that I have gotten around to actually applying paint on it. This might get finished but at the moment my uni work is going to take priority over any personal work. Till next time.

P.S: The title is because his face has been causing me no end of problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment